Wednesday, May 30, 2007

what a day!


I spent the day at the co-op gallery to which I belong...my day to work. Very quiet, although it was a beautiful day and there were lots of walkers on the Mid-America Mall. That's what they were...just walkers, not art buyers.

I worked all day on my CHA materials and have a pretty good handle on what I want to do. I stopped to purchase some of the fabric for the tablescape on my way home and...Hooray! ... it was 40% off. I do love a good deal. If only Broomcorn, our local decorator fabric store, will cooperate now, I'll be done by the end of the weekend.

I'm going to try to post a photo today that my DH took of me for an art show opening a few weeks ago. It's amazing how much I look like my aunt Imogene in this picture...and I don't even look like that side of the family. If you don't see the photo, it didn't work.

1 comment:

Roxi Phillips said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, and job well done on inserting the picture....it worked. Now when we don't talk umpteen times a day I can still keep up with you. Dried out and back a day early, Roxi